The perfect hot day lemonade has arrived. I am a huge lover of basil! How ever I can get it into my belly I am a happy girl. This lemonade has a beautiful undertone of that basil. The sweetness of the strawberries takes a classic lemonade to a whole new level. My girls are obsessed with this drink on those hot summer days.
Remeber to always eat with love,
Yields 2 drinks
5 minTotal Time
- 4 large lemons
- 2 tbsp sweetener ( I used coconut syrup)
- 20 basil leaves
- 1 cup frozen strawberries.
- 1 cup ice
- 2 cups water or carbonated water
- 2 of your favourite glasses
- Squeeze 1.5 lemons into each glass with in 1/2 of strawberries (thawed), basil, and sweetener.
- Use a muddler and muddle the ingredients.
- Add ice and top with water.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and fresh strawberries
- You can always add a shot of vodka too!!.