In this post, we will cover the hidden health hazards of emf waves and simple and effective steps that you can take to protect your family from EMF waves.
The hidden health hazards of EMF waves
EMF (electromagnetic frequencies) is a physical field produced by moving electrically charged objects. (1) There are two types of EMF one is nonionizing forms of radiation, this is from cell phones, microwaves, powerlines, smart meters, as well as Bluetooth and WiFi. And ionizing radiation would be from ultraviolet light from the sun or medical tests such as CT scans or X-rays.
Many studies have been done on ionizing radiation, but fewer studies have been carried out on the nonionizing form, which we are exposed to at length every day. Wifi, Bluetooth and cellphone have only been around just over 10 years so we don’t really know the long term effects on human health. I personally don’t want to wait until the science is settled so that is why my family and I are taking precautions now.
How can EMF waves affect your health?
I got this list of possible health issues from EFM waves from the Healthline website: according to some scientists, EMFs can affect your body’s nervous system function and cause damage to cells. Cancer and unusual growths may be one symptom of very high EMF exposure. Other symptoms may include:
- sleep disturbances, including insomnia
- depression and depressive symptoms
- tiredness and fatigue
- dysesthesia (a painful, often itchy sensation)
- lack of concentration
- changes in memory
- loss of appetite and weight loss
- restlessness and anxiety
- skin burning and tingling
- changes in an electroencephalogram (which measures electrical activity in the brain)
The symptoms of EMF exposure are vague and diagnosis from symptoms is unlikely. We don’t yet know enough about the effects on human health. If you have any of these symptoms it might be worth looking into your EMF exposure in your home and work and see if the changes below can help with your symptoms.
Learning about EMF waves was scary for me. I felt worst after I looked up EMF waves because I realized it is everywhere and felt powerless how to help my family. But after much research, I came up with some obtainable goals for my family to keep the energy more clear and protect them as best I can from these EMF waves and I wanted to share these tips with you as well.
DID YOU KNOW?!
The French government has passed safety laws for cell phones. Cell phone store must show the amount of SAR Radiation levels for different phone models, the specific absorption rate. Cell phones made for children under 6 are banned “to limit exposure to children”. And Cell Phones are fully banned – in hallways, lunchroom, and playgrounds- in schools through 14-15 years old (elementary and middle).(2)
STEP 1- MAKE YOUR HOME A EMF FREE ZONE BY:
- Investing in a timer for your wifi router at home, shutting it off every night. This is the simplest thing you can do for your family to reduce your exposure while you sleep. You can take it a step further and hardwire everything and get rid of Wifi all together. But we have just done the timer so far in our home.
- Clear out computers and iPhones from your bedroom. If you want them in there makes sure that they are switched on airplane mode.
- Locate your smart meter if you have one in your home and either surround it with products that can combat the waves. I will go over the protection products below. You can also, call the company who installed it and get it removed. There is a cost but well worth it.
- Baby monitors- when you have these right by your baby’s head some brands have higher EMF’s then a cellphone. Scary. If you can get rid of the monitor all together great but it not opt for an analog monitor rather then a digital or one that uses wifi.
- Children are more vulnerable to EMF waves due to their size and growing bodies. So when they are on Ipads or cell phones make sure that they are aways from their bodies. And limit exposure.
- Cactus plants are well known as an efficient absorber of radioactive waves thanks to an in-depth study done by NASA.
STEP 2- LIMIT YOUR EXPOSURE ON THE GO
- Carry your cellphone in a purse or bag away from your body. Don’t stick it in your bra, back pocket or pants.
- When talking on your phone use your plugin headset or use the speaker option.
- If you do talk on your cell phone up to your ear keep phone calls short and opt for texting instead.
- If you have high EMF’s in the workplace talk to your manager about opting for other wired options for computers or use the product I mentioned below.
- Use products that help protect you from EMF exposure like the one mentioned below.
THE #1 Product that I love for EMF exposure:
Shungite rocks are what my family uses to help combat EMF waves. In the scientific research, I found online, shungite has conducting properties from its mineral composition that can help with radio shielding and radio absorbing properties. Reducing the levels of electromagnetic radiation with a frequency of 10–30 GHz and electric fields with a frequency of 50Hz . (3)
My girls have started wearing the jewelry and we have pieces by our router and in our bedrooms. I have personally noticed a huge difference in my energy levels since having shungite in our house.
Where to buy shungite
Shungite naturally occurs in Russia, so make sure you are getting authentic shugnite. The website below is where we get ours from. We have shugnite towers and also elite shungite in our home. The Elite shungite is higher in carbon and perfect to wear as a necklace or put a small piece in our pocket for everyday EMF exposure. Elite Shugnite has the highest protection of all the shungute. Both my girls have elite shungite jewelry that they love to wear. You can also buy shugnite as a water purifier too!!
My favorite company we buy our rock from is Karelian Heritage. Such lovely people work there and we have loved everything we have purchased from them. There is a ton of information on their site how to use shungite to protect your family too. They also provided me with this 15% coupon crystal19 code for my readers to use! This is not a sponsored post. I just wanted to share what my family loves.