This Peanut Butter Granola will have you dancing all the way to the kitchen for your morning granola. It has just the right amount of peanut butter and sweetened with your choice of sweetener. No more expensive store-bought granola needed, with this delicious 5 ingredient homemade granola.
If you haven’t tried American Dream Nut Butter before, here is why you need too:
- Low in Carbs
- High in Protein
- Great Taste
- Family-owned business
- The best peanut butter and almond butter around
- Tons of different flavours and vegan options
- They give back to real American heroes
What you will need to make this peanut butter granola:
- Cookie sheet
- American Dream just plain nutty peanut butter
- Quick rolled oats
- Coconut Flakes (unsweetened)
- Sweetener of choice like maple syrup, honey, agave, or brown rice syrup (I used agave)
- Cashews- You can substitute these for peanuts, walnuts, pecans, or hemp seeds.
- Peanut butter– You can substitute for almond butter.
- Coconut Flakes- You can substitute for dried fruit or sunflower seeds.
- Quick rolled oats– If you wanted to make paleo you can sub for quinoa flakes.
I made this GIF, just to show you just how easy this peanut granola is to make.
Just takes three easy steps:
Step 1- Chop your cashews. Place oats, cashews, coconut, peanut butter, and agave into a large bowl.
Step 2– Mix well.
Step 3- Pour onto a lined cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes at 325 F.
That’s it!! A quick, easy recipe, so easy that you will never buy store-bought granola again.
This peanut butter granola would pair great with my immune-boosting smoothie.
Wishing you much kitchen happiness,
With love and light,
Yields 3 cups
Quick easy granola that is way cheaper then store bought and tastes amazing! Its free from any oils like the store bought brands and with 5 simple ingredients you will most likely have on hand.
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter I used American Dream Just Plain Nutty Butter
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or other sweetner of choice
- Chop your cashews. Place oats, cashews, coconut, peanut butter, and agave into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour onto a lined cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes at 325 F.